Undercarriage parts and components work together as a system to move the machine in any type of terrain. High quality undercarriage parts keep your heavy machinery running productively without any delays. Undercarriage parts can account for a large amount of the repair investment you make over the lifetime of the machine. The unexpected can often be avoided with proper maintenance, and the undercarriage is where it matters most.
Undercarriage Parts Consist of:
- Track rollers - motion transmission components designed to work with all varieties of tracks
- Link assemblies - a large, oblong-shaped chain link made from high-grade alloy steel.
- Sprockets - to transmit rotary motion between two shafts where gears are unsuitable or to impart linear motion to a track, tape etc
- Idlers - They support the belt and conveyed material along its full length preventing it from stretching, sagging and eventually failing.
- Bogies - bogie is a chassis or framework that carries a wheelset, attached to a vehicle
- Track shoes, ins & guides - The main purpose of these items is to provide better traction and stability for your machine
- Rims & Wheels -
- Rubber tracks
- Pivot pins
If you’re purchasing a new machine, make sure to ask questions about the strength and durability of the undercarriage system. The undercarriage of your heavy machinery is what keeps your equipment up and running.
Get in touch today for any undercarriage parts you require!